Prepare yourself. Your world is never going to be the same. You guys — horses can grow mustaches, and it’s amazing.
Not all horse breeds are capable of growing mustaches, however, it’s most common in the Gypsy Vanner breed. They have a gorgeous, long, voluminous mane and long hair around their legs — some, even have hair growing from their faces, giving them a mustache. It can happen with both the male and female gender.
Some people are saying that it looks too freaky and it needs to go — ASAP. Others are saying it’s kind of cute. What do you think?
Here are 25 pictures of mustachioed horses to help you decide.
1. Never mind the mustache, look at that tail!
2. Oh my goodness, it curls.
3. A mustache and a braid? It’s so much to take in.
4. How is it so blonde?!
5. This horse and mustache are meticulously groomed.
6. A handlebar (ish) mustache — classy.
7. This ‘stache is just a little guy.
8. Is this horse wearing a disguise? Nope, it’s a legit mustache.
9. I wonder if their horse friend is jealous of the epic facial hair.
10. This horse looks like it could be in some hip, indie-rock band.
11. “Hello! Look at my mustache!”
12. This one has a nice red hue.
13. This horse is going for a more subtle look.
14. Have you ever seen anything more impressive in your life?
15. This one seems to be smiling. Like they know exactly how cool they look.
16. How does this horse not eat their own hair all the time?
17. Another tiny, little, blonde mustache.
18. There is so much hair happening here.
19. This is a real “alternative” look they’ve got going on.
20. There’s a teenage boy somewhere that is jealous of this horse’s facial hair gene.
21. There’s no way you could resist a selfie with a mustachioed horse!
22. Awww, why does this one look so sad? You’re rockin’ a killer mustache!
23. Not going to lie, this one is a bit scary.
24. This one is a work in progress.
25. Hopefully that look on her face is because it tickles and not because it smells terrible.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page