No matter how old you are, there is something about printing out a photo and finding a place to display it in your home.
When you’re a teenager, your bedroom walls are often lined with photos of you and your friends. And as soon as you get that first boyfriend or girlfriend? They begin to be prominently featured.
When you get older, the photos slowly are cut down to a select few. Not everyone has room for 20 frames in their bedroom anymore! However, now you don’t need to spend all your money on frames. Instead, you can create photo walls in your house. Rather than poke hundreds of little holes in your walls, you can keep your walls virtually unscathed with these creating photo display ideas.
Check out these 25 ways to creatively display photos in your house below. Which of these would you use?
1. Make a Display Wall Around Your Door Frame
2. Use a Fallen Branch to Create a Hanging Photo Frame
3. Fill the Space Under the Staircase with Photos
4. Put Your Loved Ones Face on a Lamp
5. Make a Number for Birthdays and Anniversaries
6. Print Photos on Lanterns for Creative Lighting
7. Pair Your Favorite Photos with a Set of Twinkle Lights
8. Put Photos on Your Own DIY Coasters
9. Take an Old Clipboard and Turn It Into a Frame
10. Class Up the Bathroom with an Array of Photos
11. Turn Old Antiques into One-of-a-Kind Picture Frames
12. Get Geometric with This Design
13. Deck Your Fridge Out in These Polaroid Magnets
14. Glam Up a Bulletin Board with a Photo Frame
15. Take Up Extra Space by Hanging Multiple Photos Above a Ledge
16. Use Photo Bunting to Make a Picturesque Photo Banner
17. Turn Your Friends into a Clock
18. Make a Photo Frame Using Chicken Wire
19. Turn Your Instagrams into Cute, Little Beanbags
20. Step Your Party Game Up with These Balloon Photo Chandeliers
21. Take Up an Entire Wall with Polaroid Photos
22. Get Vertical with Your Photo Displays
23. Use a Map to Cut Out Photos from States You’ve Visited
24. Put Photos on the Table with These Beautiful Vases
25. Use Washi Tape for Wall-Safe Frames
These are all so cute! I wish I had 25 separate areas in my home to recreate them all. They all look easy enough, that even the most basic DIY-er could them.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
H/T: DIY Cozy Home