Have you ever gone to a coffee shop and paid with card, and then avoided looking at the tip jar like crazy because you didn’t have any cash to give? Or maybe you’ve wished that the end of your tea string would quit falling into your tea, or that there was some genius technology that added up your grocery cart bill before you got to checkout and realized, hey, I don’t have enough money! If you’ve ever wished that life was just a tad bit more convenient and that there was someone out there with the same annoyances as you but with the means necessary to do something about them, you’re in luck.
These 16 design solutions are brilliant will either make you go, Finally! or think, Why didn’t I think of that? Either way, you’re welcome for introducing these 16 glorious inventions to your life.
1. This glorious tip machine. Don’t have a buck? No problem! Slide your card to tip $1.
2. Thiingeniousus slide, fun for kids and adults alike (and way more efficient than stairs, too!).
3. These super awesome heel protectors. Ladies, now you’ll never have to sink back into wet grass again.
4. A cup with a hole to hold your tea bag. Why has this never been invented before?!
5. Gum that comes with papers you can wrap your chewed up gum in. Brilliant!
6. This scooter stroller that, let’s face it, looks like fun with or without the baby.
7. These fitting room hooks that make your shopping addiction so much easier to succumb to.
8. This table remote that, with the press of a button, will send a waiter right over with your bill, to clean your table or ready to take your order.
9. This elevator call button that is located at the start of the hallway so that by the time you actually reach the shaft, your elevator will be waiting. (Vegas, are you taking notes?)
10. These food storage containers that have separate containers that attach to the lids for your sauces. Goodbye soggy food!
11. This water fountain that allows dogs (or cats, whatever), to whet their palate at the same time their humans do.
12. This extension tap for little ones.
13. This retractable outlet that allows that you to extend your wires as far as you need, and then hide them when they’re not in use. (Haha Apple! We no longer have to deal with your freakishly short charge cords!)
14. Rotating lego sockets, so that you never have to unplug something just to plug something in again.
15. This shopping cart calculator that lets you know the exact total of your cart each time you add something new. Finally, no more embarrassing moments at checkout!
16. And finally, because just wine and just ice-cream were not good enough.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.