It’s no secret that our pets hate going to the veterinarian’s office. It usually means scary examinations, painful shots, and a strange, sterile environment. Of course, we only take our pets to the clinic because we love them and want to make sure they’re healthy.
When it comes down to it — the vet clinic is actually a truly wonderful place. However, they know that their reputation amongst the animal community isn’t the best. Thank goodness they have a sense of humor about it.
These 30 clever signs prove that veterinarians are up for a good laugh.
Get ready to laugh harder than you probably should.
1. This is such a dad joke — but we love it.
2. Whatever it takes to get the word out.
3. This vet has got a little gangster in them.
4. So, behave. We’re talking to you, parents.
5. I want to face palm and crack up laughing at the exact same time.
6. More responsible pet-ownership humor.
7. Just a good chuckle for your morning commute.
8. Now this is my kind of place!
9. Don’t let history repeat itself, people.
10. Speak to your cat, before it’s too late.
11. Truer words have never been spoken.
12. So cheesy…and yet I still laughed.
14. There isn’t even a split-second rule in most dog households.
15. It’s way less dramatic than a Maury episode, though.
16. Wait, animals only?!
17. Katy Perry had it all wrong.
18. I’m rolling my eyes and singing along all at once.
19. And those other vets can’t deny!
20. Another dad joke at its finest.
21. It’s so bad it’s good.
22. Say that five times fast.
23. For those naughty dogs and cats.
24. Ring, bark, and meow! Adopt, don’t shop!
26. Awww, now this is just cute.
27. Spay and neuter your pets, people!
28. It’s deep, yet logical.
29. Why does the dog have no teeth?!
30. One last horribly cheesy one for you.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
31. We can relate
They might be pretty silly, but you have to admit it’s better than your average sign.