As time goes on, life seems to get more and more complicated. Though we’re carefree when we’re children, we eventually grow up and have all kinds of things to worry about. Aside from finding a job, making friends, keeping our own relationships and families together and more, we also have to worry about other people a lot of the time. When you go out in the world, you never know how other people are going to treat you—that’s why we always remember the strangers who treat us right. With that in mind, here are 55 of the best time that people decided to be bros to one another.
1. Birthday parties aren’t always equally fun for everyone.
2. Sometimes just a little bit of thoughtfulness goes such a long way.
3. You never know who you might meet if you stay open and friendly.
4. This is the kind of generosity we need more of!
5. Being your truest self isn’t always easy.
6. In hard times, kindness can really make all the difference.
7. Who knew that this was such a good way to ask for help?
8. Kind strangers can turn bad situations into good ones.
9. Maybe a little bit passive-aggressive, but hey—still thoughtful!
10. Honestly, we wish we had this technology when we were in school.
11. Random of acts of kindness have such a huge effect on people!
12. Sometimes the smallest encouragement goes a long way.
13. An officer and a gentleman.
14. It doesn’t cost us anything to jump in and help others!
15. This one is confusing… but also pretty nice.
16. It’s always fun to make new friends!
17. Some situations call for immediate action.
18. There’s plenty of positivity on the internet, too.
19. Some people were just born to be heroes.
20. We’re not crying, you are!
21. This is very sweet but also very sad.
22. Ok, now is this guy kind or does he just really love cookies?
23. We wish all bosses could be this thoughtful.
24. Everybody has at least one story like this with an Uber driver.
25. Sometimes all people need is a second chance.
26. This is honestly a fantastic idea.
27. In our darkest moments, sometimes we just need somebody to listen to us.
28. There’s always a place that people can agree.
29. All you have to do in life is be kind.
30. Talk about ingenuity!
31. This guy is really putting his retirement to good use.
32. Looks like we might have to join more Facebook groups.
33. It pays to stick together.
34. Everybody just wants to help out.
35. Hope can be so incredibly powerful.
36. Did you ever have a bus driver like this one?
37. Sometimes being a true hero means not even getting any recognition.
38. That’s some serious bravery!
39. This probably meant so much to them.