Ever had a bad day in the kitchen? You are in good company with these crazy kitchen blunders. Some of them are almost too crazy to believe, these epic mishaps will surprise anyone!
Here are 50 kitchen catastrophes. They are hard-core and hard-to-believe, but so, so, funny. From kitchen explosions to missed attempts at baking masterpieces, these pics will make you chuckle—or straight out laugh.
I hope these photos will help us all laugh a little more at our own mistakes and not take things so seriously in the dinner department. A big thanks to all the cooks who shared and let us know that on our bad cooking days we aren’t alone, who gave us this opportunity to share the love with our friends and family!
1) The Zombie Roll Apocalypse, Coming To a Dinner Table Near You
2) RIP, Cutting Board
3) 1 Minute Wonder
“Sushi Chef Level: Beginner”
4) Watch Out—Exploding Chickens!
5) Alien Invaders!
6) So Apparently, Anything Is Possible In the Kitchen
“I forgot I was making caramel at work. It’s a tad overcooked.”
7) Missing Glasses, Or Missing Baker?
8) Demon Baby Meatloaf
9) A Sure-Fire Way To Run Up the Electric Bill
“RIP my electric bill”
10) Popcorn Ceiling + Hot Stove + Angry Spaghetti
11) “Nuclear lunch detected”— AlyoshaV
12) It’s alive. It’s alive…IT’S ALIVE! — Frankenstien (1931)
“Maybe we should buy a rice cooker.”
13) Forget Worrying About a Grease Fire…
“This is why I don’t cook.”
14) Don’t Worry, It’ll Still Taste Good…
15) Science Experiment Gone Dinner
“I thought it was glass”
16) When Chickens Don’t Want To Be Fried
“First time trying to fry buffalo wings. I think it went pretty well.”
17) How Are These Hotdogs?
“My wife steamed hotdogs.”
18) At Least This Was A First Attempt
“one of my roommates tried to make pasta one night … first attempt = FAIL”
19) This Looks Like a Legit “Nailed It”
20) College—The Good Old Days
“Cooking in college”
21) Saddest Sticky Notes Ever
“Boyfriend had big deadline. I tried to help. I failed.”
22) Can We Just Throw a Sheet Over This and Pretend It Didn’t Happen?
23) Real Life Coal Christmas Cookies
“I got distracted! Can’t imagine why with 2 kids!”
24) Dad’s Are Great, Aren’t They?
“Had to post this. My friend’s husband wanted to make Gingerbread cookies for his kids…he didn’t know he was supposed to remove the cookie cutters before baking! Love it!”
25) Rainbow Mac and Cheese, or Radioactive Pasta and Shells?
“Girlfriend sent me a pic of her family’s dinner- rainbow Mac and cheese”
26) Mac and Cheese Cake Anyone?
“So I asked my girlfriend to cook macaroni and cheese last night…”
Hey, just be thankful that she cooked! Or attempted…
27) In Case You’ve Ever Thought About Baking Some Ben & Jerry’s
“Came home to my fiance cooking the cookie dough out of our ice cream..”
28) You Can’t Fight the Yeast
29) Boom Choco Laka Laka
30) Thanksgiving Has Gone To DEFCON 1. I Repeat, DEFCON 1, People!
31) So, Are You Going To Tell Me What Happened? Or…
32) Tombstone Reads: Grabbed Camera Instead Of Fire Extinguisher
33) I Know It Was A Hard Day, But We Can’t Eat Those For Dinner
34) Dinner With A Spooky Halloween Treat!
35) Coke Explosion! Because I Can…’t
“Reddit suggested how to make “Self Freezing Slushies”. Tried it, heard a loud ‘bang’ in the kitchen and came to find this . . .”
36) Smoothy Or Face Mask?
“It’s risky to travel with #kefir smoothies, because they continue to ferment when not refrigerated. When I popped the top off of my thermos: BANG!!!”
37) Mood Lighting, She Was Trying To Get Him To Take Her Out
“How to get out of cooking dinner”
Yep, that’ll do it.
* If it’s a grease fire, remember, water won’t work!
38) C’est La Fin Des Haricots
“Canned refried bean stack avec tacobell Fire reduction, fresh summer dwarf basil greens”
39) Surrender To the Squash
“Well crap… That didn’t go as planned.”