Have you ever witnessed something, or had something happen to you that leaves you thinking, “what are the odds of that happening?”
Strange coincidences that defy all odds are incredible — but to catch those coincidences on camera? Even crazier.
Is it fate? Are you just at the right place, at the right time? These bizarre situations are hard to explain — but they’re super entertaining.
These 30 photos will have even the biggest skeptic wondering if there’s such thing as fate — or are they just random coincidences?
Get ready to have your mind blown.
1. This bird legit just landed on a page about itself.
2. Seriously, though — was this picture taken on planet Earth?
3. Karma was on this guy’s side that day. Unbelievable.
4. The rate of speed, surroundings, and the timing of the shot all had to work out perfectly to make this happen.
5. This is how you survive a motorcycle crash like a boss, ladies and gentlemen.[/imgsrc]
6. This person’s tattoo just became way more special. It literally attracts dragonflies.
7. A fisherman lost his wallet in a lake 20 years ago. He just found it in one of his fishnets.
8. So, apparently, this is a thing. Birds and insects do this.
9. After catching this epic lightning shot, they zoomed in and saw the name of the boat in the distance.
10. We can only hope that they were listening to her on the radio as they snapped the picture.
11. This is some Karate Kid type of stuff right here.
12. Her blind son was able to find and pick out a four-leafed clover.
13. “These are the mugshots of William West and William West, and they are not related. They were both sent to Leavenworth Prison at the same time, in 1903, and after some confusion, the staff understood they had two different prisoners with the exact same name, who looked exactly alike. They are part of the reason fingerprints are now used as identification.”
14. Did Facebook plan this perfect photo lineup between profiles?
15. Four. That’s four people in the same outfit.
16. Remember when the ‘double rainbow’ was big news? Yeah, this is a triple rainbow.
17. Brace yourself for the most frustrating thing you’ll ever see in your life.
18. Unintentional suicide by cactus.
19. “Almost 12 years ago, my Dad caught a picture so rare that no one believed us when we told them. Today I finally found the picture to prove it…”
20. Not even kidding, the odds of this happening are 11 billion to 1.
21. At least it’s an easy fix.
22. This lady’s dress is making my head hurt.
23. Someone was looking out for them that day.
24. Same vanity plates. Different states. Same parking lot.
25. Their default router password perfectly described their rare birth mark.
26. Is this a horrible omen or a sign of good luck?
27. A mother and daughter checked out the same library book in high school.
28. Three puppies. Three corresponding spots.
29. The best part is that they have no idea.
30. A balloon is caught mid-pop on a cell phone camera.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.